There are many ways in which you can get involved with our work.
How about volunteering?
Volunteers are a valued and essential part of our service, all our volunteer roles are designed to support carers health and wellbeing and to prevent social isolation to enable them to continue in their caring role.
Roles we have available include:
- Respite Sitters
- Carers Champions
- Office admin
You can read more about volunteering roles and opportunities by using the menu on the left.
Help us to Fundraise
We always need help to fundraise for our vital carers services.
- £5 could pay for a Young Carer like Kate to go on an Ice Skating Trip with other Young Carers, to give her a much needed break away.
- £10 could pay for a Carer like Alan to attend a Relaxation Session with a trained therapist, to help reduce stress levels and the risk of stress induced illnesses.
- £25 could help pay for a Young Carer to attend a Healthy Eating Course to give them the skills need to prepare nutritious meals for themselves and their families.
You could help us by:
- Organising your own fundriasing event such as a coffee morning or bake sale.
- Buying tickets for one of our events / activities such as our Anniversary Concert or Fashion Show.
- Taking part in a national event and raise sponsorship for us e.g. Great North Run, Great North Swim
- If you are a local business we are always looking for Corporate Sponsorship opportunities.
- Volunteering at one of our fundraising events.
You can read more about Fundraising opportunities by using the menu on the left.