Clinics in the Community
5th November 2019
We hold regular Clinics in the local community for Carers to pop along and have a chat and receive information and support from one of our Carers Support Workers.
Carers Community Clinics
We know that our carers like to meet face to face with staff in the local community. With this in mind we have set up a selection of Carers Community Clinics were you can access:
- Help to access appropriate services and equipment for the person you care for
- Time to talk about YOUR caring role
- Support to access appropriate benefits
- Information about training, activities and social events for you as a carer
Carers Health Clinics
These are held within GP surgeries across West Cumbria. Carers must be registered at the surgery in which the Carers Clinic is held. At a Health Clinic you will have an opportunity to meet one of our Carers Support Worker and get:
- Help to access benefits for you and those you support
- Help to access support services such as home care, equipment, day care etc.
- Help to access carers grants
- Time to talk about your caring role in a safe and secure place
You can find out more about any of these clincs, including dates, times and venue's, by clicking here.